Improving metadata standards and metadata management
Make your metadata research more accurate and your recordings guaranteed by capturing results directly from your studies to improve your metadata management.
VIDA is a product for an international market and has passed the 21CFR Part 11 regulation required for trial and sale in the US.
VIDA is committed to helping lab managers improve metadata management to meet metadata standards and avoid the penalties attached to inaccurate data recordings.
Paperless and reliable for better metadata management
- No need to rely on paper records within metadata research and recordings, minimising the lab time lost on repetitive manual operations
- Meet regulatory and compliance standards with reliable, error-free measurements
- Manage downtime by planning and scheduling maintenance through time based calibration management
Automatic and electronic for a seamless flow of data
- Combine with user and equipment data, and give different levels of access to your team
- VIDA electronically reads and captures metadata research and samples and can send the information directly to ELN and LIMS systems
- Secure transfer of data between systems, no need for insecure cloud storage or USBs
- Compatible with all major equipment manufacturers
Responsive and accurate for guaranteed recordings
- 100% accuracy on scientific raw data collected
- Your team can work on lab data instantly and securely, even if they are not on site
- Improve project response time with the equipment status overview dashboard for real-time updates