Why is data management important?
The importance of data management systems within the food supply chain has increased as it has become more essential to preserve the integrity of your data. VIDA enables you to comply with metadata best practices so you can experience the benefits of an improved data management system, including never losing your raw data again.
Managing data in the food supply chain
Information management systems are a big investment, but the quality of the data is only as accurate as the data that is input. VIDA makes all data the highest quality possible, recording with 100% accuracy every time, notifying of duplicate recordings.
VIDA connects to your standalone equipment and can be accessed by scanning your RFID cards to start your session. VIDA is configurable to your internal set up so it can work alongside your internal team processes to save you time and cost by improving your data management.
Watch the VIDA demonstration video below to see how VIDA can work for you.
The importance of data management systems
– Avoid costly fines for inaccurate data recordings
– Sharing data between colleagues is made easier and losing notes is no longer an issue
– Teams can access the benefits of managing data by working on the same projects, recording data to one central place
– It is possible to pause and restart research without leaving gaps in group projects
– Transferring data between systems can mean using insecure cloud storage or USBs/data banks
– A lot of time can be saved from data administration and input, providing more time to work on research and projects