About VIDA Lab Technology
VIDA is a lab technology innovated by leading equipment manufacturer, Martel Instruments to improve data collection throughout the laboratory, medical and scientific sectors. This new laboratory technology instantly and accurately records, stores, and transfers your lab data with 100% accuracy.
A laboratory technology with an international outlook
Martel Instruments is based in Durham, UK and is committed to its customers for the long-term providing equipment products and ongoing support packages to its global client base. Martel Instruments conceptualised VIDA as a range of essential lab technologies for better data management using nearly 40 years of manufacturing experience.
With vast in-house manufacturing capabilities, Martel Instruments makes its bespoke hardware to customers’ exact specifications and offers full technical support to link VIDA with all of your other scientific laboratory technology and equipment.
VIDA has a range of products for an international market and Martel Instruments offers trials for lab managers and teams to experience the positive impact of this new lab technology. The experienced team at Martel Instruments is made up of product testers, electrical engineers and software developers who work with labs throughout the design, manufacture and supply process.
Martel Instruments encourages lab managers and technicians to connect with the team to receive a live demonstration of VIDA lab technology. Online demonstrations are available, and we are offering labs a 30 day trial with easy setup.
“We have gotten to know the laboratory market very well and understand the ways in which we can help with our bespoke manufacturing expertise. We have produced a responsive, electronic technology that enables labs to transfer data more securely and affectively. We do whatever it takes to help our customers get the most out of our products.”
Keith Walker, CEO of Martel Instruments
Improving Metadata Standards and Metadata Management
Make your metadata research more accurate and your recordings guaranteed by capturing results directly from your studies to improve your metadata management.
VIDA is committed to helping lab managers improve metadata management to meet metadata standards and avoid the penalties attached to inaccurate data recordings.
- Paperless and reliable for better metadata management
- No need to rely on paper records within metadata research and recordings, minimising the lab time lost on repetitive manual operations
- Meet regulatory and compliance standards with reliable, error-free measurements
- Manage downtime by planning and scheduling maintenance through time-based calibration management
Why is data management important?
- Automatic and electronic for a seamless flow of data
- Combine with user and equipment data, and give different levels of access to your team
- VIDA electronically reads and captures metadata research and samples and can send the information directly to ELN and LIMS systems
- Secure transfer of data between systems, no need for insecure cloud storage or USBs
- Compatible with all major equipment manufacturers
- Responsive and Accurate for Guaranteed Recording
- 100% accuracy on scientific raw data collected
- Your team can work on lab data instantly and securely, even if they are not on site
- Improve project response time with the equipment status overview dashboard for real-time updates